Job Type: Part time with fulltime perspective upon positive results of the learning stage
Modality: Remote work in developing principally new generation of intelligent automation applications
Application areas: Education and training in Manufacturing, Business management, Assets Management and Monitoring, Urban systems and Services in Transportation, Energy, Water, Waste, Argo-Industries, Environmental monitoring
Rethinking education processes related to new Industry 4.0 trends?
Looking for new challenging professional skills and qualifications in the world of smart everything and robots invasion which business and industry will need in the near future?
Want to gain a competitive advantage in achieving success and prosperity?
We have vacancies for such novel profession: Designer / Developer of Industry 4.0 learning models for Industry 4.0 specialists.
Using PharosN development platform and its interactive model builder tools on your computer and having the vision of your target educational application that need interactive model of target industrial cyber-physical system, you shall plan and implement the model, tune it to specific requirements and properties of target processes that take place in interlinked physical and virtual worlds.
The models can be linked to optional data sources such as sensors, IoT, diverse automated manufacturing systems e.g. computer-integrated manufacturing, digital modelling and fabrication, industrial control, intelligent maintenance, SCADA, Service 4.0 maintaining the integrity of production processes. Relevant data stream simulators can be used for testing, evaluation and educational purposes as well to substitute real world data.
After final testing, the computing models run as multiple interlinked engines transforming the data streams into custom information services for monitoring and controls enabling holistic vision of the industrial processes, statuses of its subsystems and components, analytics and intelligence and sustainability of the whole big system in real time.
In this role, we expect you to have strong learning, analytic and system thinking skills and capacity to structure and formulate integrated models that represent operations of real world enterprises and all its components e.g. teams, machines, robots, vehicles, production cells, technologies, supply and customer services, stock, warehouse, sales, etc. The ability to define the abstract model structure and relevant indicators and operational requirements based in available data sources is essential.
Industrial and business experience is a strong plus. You may select preferred specific industry based on your practical experience and knowledge.
Your goal will be to help us to address customer needs in the most comprehensive and systematic way and drive high performance and quality.
You will become the pioneer for future growth of novel artificial intelligence applications for digital transformation. As a system designer and model builder you may travel, partnering with the sales teams on different projects with the ultimate goal of introducing novel digital transformation solutions for customers. This job is for forward looking and highly motivated knowledge-envy people who want to work hard and introduce customers into smart sustainable future and benefit.
- Learn new concepts, development tools, applications opening novel world of smart everything
- Understand edcuational requirements and how they shall be translated into new application features
- Undertake analysis of target applications in the your area of expertise
- Define model specifications with attention to educational objectives and requirements
- Plan and design the target system model: structure, objects, object states, metrics, data sources, operational controls and optimization requirements
- Evaluate and select appropriate data sources (databases, automated systems, IoT, sensors, etc) and indicators enabling necessary transformation content
- Use existing tools and methodologies to create models supporting necessary functions and user requirements for target application
- Test the implemented models with data simulators and real world data sources
- Collect examples describing major approaches toward description of system structures
- Study structural components in custom applications, its properties and typical interests of users in system implementation
- Analyse and describe optional user roles and views in the application model use
- Collaborate with our engineering and product development teams
- Define requirements for process reporting, visualization techniques related to the model applications
- Describe models and its use in educational applications including UX embedded user assistance, documentation and maintenance
- Present and demonstrate the models to project management and customers
- Consult customers regarding model upgrading and advancement
- Have a passion for AI methods applications in education
- Have critical thinking and problem-solving skills essential for interpreting model implementation results
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve modelling tools and concepts, discover issues and deliver better value to students
- Propose novel solutions to educational challenges appearing during learining experiences
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations, key insights and findings to product team
- Understanding educational needs and objectives in the selected learning area
- Strong analytic and system thinking skills and capacity to structure and formulate integrated model of a cyber-physical system for target applications
- Experience using intelligence tools and monitoring / control systems
- Automation systems educational and application background
- Deep interest to novel methods of advanced digital transformation, AI, IoT, understanding of machine-learning and operations research methods
- Demonstrated ability to overcome technical challenges in a fast-paced environment within an interdisciplinary team setting
- Willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic being self-directed and resourceful
- We are open to offer you freedom to make work schedule accordingly to your personal preferences (including evenings, weekends and holidays)
Starting part time and proving capacity to
- Learn new concepts and try them in dynamic high-energy way
- Define solution-oriented system structure, metrics and relevant data sources for the models of real world systems
- Oversee all analytics operations resulting from the model application to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Build models as engines transforming raw data into actionable business insights and intelligent controls of efficient operations and sustainability of target big systems
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Attention to detail, problem-solving aptitude
- Identify valuable data sources and its use in relevant KPIs
- Formulate sustainability statuses for target system operation
- Prepare well structured documents describing the models, its applications and use
- Accumulate experience relating to customers from a variety of cultural and knowledge backgrounds
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Minimum of three (3) years college or vocational training in industrial automation or engineering or metrology or 3 years of relevant experience, or any equivalent education and experience
- High-achieving and ambitious university students looking for a transformative educational experience are welcome
- BSc/BA in Engineering, Industrial Automation Systems, Business management or a related field, knowledge and interest to smart everything, digital transformation, IoT, cyber-physical system concepts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in at least two languages – English and mother language (corresponding to a country of residence); additional knowledge of German or Russian is a plus
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and data visualization techniques and tools
- Knowledge of basic metrology, measurement standards and processes, KPI methods and its use in quality management systems and operations
- Strong quantitative, applied mathematics experience in probability theory, multivariate calculus, differential equations, mathematical physics, statistics is a plus
- Experience in at least one programming or scripting language (e.g. C++, Python, R, Swift, etc)
- Analytical mind and business acumen, problem-solving aptitude
- IT skills in routine use of personal computer and Internet tools in MS Windows or Linux desktop platforms (used for a model development)
What we offer
- A dedicated team
- A cool novel AI-driven ICT/IoT platform PharosN and its development tools for making the models of intelligent sustainable systems linking physical and virtual worlds
- An international Internet based collaboration environment
- A high degree of personal responsibility and freedom
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Real challenges and real perspectives in career and qualification growth
- Salary growth as experience accumulates, additional bonuses based on successful completion of projects
- Possibility to earn by independent consultant and trainer after accumulating relevant knowledge and experience
GOLEM Integrated Microelectronics Solutions GmbH is a growing market-defining company on a mission to open new area of AI-driven virtual cyber systems assisting customers in smart transparent sustainable management and governance of complex processes in the physical world. We offer advanced IoT solutions to assist organizations and cities to manage and control the sustainably and efficiently of their large scale operations, have holistic vision and transparency of the application results in real time. These solutions help to deal with complexity and smart everything and accelerated change in novel passionate way making a difference in the world!
By joining our team you obtain unique novel knowledge and qualifications required in the new world of interlinked smart everything enriching your life and improving well being.
GOLEM IMS GMBH is an Equal Opportunity Employer