Job Type: Part time with fulltime perspective
Modality: Remote worker, wiling to develop new knowledge skills
Application areas: Manufacturing and service enterprises, Assets Management and Monitoring, Urban systems and Services in Transportation, Energy, Water, Waste, Argo-Industries, Education in business management
Rethinking education related to new Industry 4.0 trends?
Looking for new challenging professional skills and qualifications in the world of smart everything and robots invasion which business and industry will need in the near future?
Want to gain a competitive advantage in achieving success and prosperity?
We have vacancies for such novel profession: Designer of Industry 4.0 learning models for new generation of Industry 4.0 specialists. Using novel interactive tools on your computer and PharosN development platform and having the vision of the target educational process in specific industrial area, you shall plan and design and implement the models presenting real world industrial cyber-physical systems and applications and tune it to specific requirements of the learning processes taking place in educational and industrial environments.
The models shall be linked to optional data sources such as sensors, IIoT, diverse automated manufacturing systems e.g. computer-integrated manufacturing, digital modelling and fabrication, industrial control, intelligent maintenance, SCADA, Service 4.0 maintaining the integrity of production processes. Relevant data stream simulators can be used for educational purposes as well.
After final testing, the model development process shall be described in relevant materials and scenarios for further implementation of interactive automated wizards/assistants providing AI-driven and gamification support for self-learning educational courses in design and management of Industry 4.0 applications.
In this role, we expect you to have strong analytic and system thinking skills and capacity to structure and formulate integrated models of production processes that represent relevant industrial operations of real world enterprises. The ability to define the abstract model structure using latest reference models, relevant standards, performance indicators, operational requirements, component statuses and change methods is essential.
Industrial and business experience is a plus. You may select preferred specific industry based on your practical experience and knowledge.
Your goal will be to help us to address the novel educational needs in the most comprehensive and systematic way and drive high performance and quality of new Education 4 approaches including latest methods of gamification, augmented reality and artificial intelligence.
You will become the pioneer for future growth of novel intelligent digital transformation systems in your region. As a system designer and model builder you may travel, partnering with the sales teams on different projects with the ultimate goal of introducing and training our customers. This job is for forward looking and highly motivated knowledge-envy people who want to work hard and rethink educational processes into smart sustainable future and benefit.
- Understand educational and industry 4.0 requirements and how they shall be translated into new application features
- Undertake analysis of target applications in the specific area of expertise
- Define model specifications with attention to system integration, feasibility, customer and learning requirements
- Plan and design the target system model: structure, objects, object states, metrics, data sources, operational controls and optimization requirements
- Evaluate and select appropriate data sources (optional automated systems, IIoT, sensors, etc) and indicators enabling necessary transformation content
- Use existing tools and methodologies to create models supporting necessary functions and user requirements for learning applications
- Test the implemented models with data stream simulators and real world data sources
- Collect examples describing major approaches toward description of system structures
- Analyse and describe optional user roles and views in the learning applications
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Perform quality assurance for the running customer models
- Oversee customer applications and provide guidance to customers and team members supporting implementation
- Define requirements for process reporting, visualization and gamification techniques related to the model applications for learning
- Describe models development and its use in learning customer applications
- Present the models to project management and customers
- Consult and train customers regarding model use and advancement
- Have a passion for new industrial and information technologies
- Have critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve modelling tools and concepts, discover issues and deliver better value to customers
- Propose novel solutions to business challenges appearing in customer cases
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations, key insights and findings to product team
- Understanding educational needs and objectives in the selected industry area
- Strong analytic and system thinking skills and capacity to structure and formulate integrated models for target applications
- Demonstrated ability to overcome technical challenges in a fast-paced environment within an interdisciplinary team setting
- Experience using intelligence tools and systems for education
- Deep interest to novel methods of advanced digital transformation, AI, AR/VR, IIoT, understanding of machine-learning and operations research methods
- Understanding of strategic ICT developments and solutions
Starting part time and proving capacity to
- Learn new concepts and try them in dynamic high-energy way
- Define solution-oriented system structure, metrics and relevant data sources for the models of real world systems
- Oversee all analytics operations resulting from the model application to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Build models as engines transforming raw data into actionable educational insights
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Attention to detail, problem-solving aptitude
- Identify valuable data sources and automated systems and its use in relevant KPIs
- Formulate sustainability statuses for target system operation
- Prepare well structured documents describing the models, its applications and use
- Accumulate experience relating to customers from a variety of cultural and knowledge backgrounds
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Minimum of three (3) years college or vocational training in metrology or industrial engineering or 3 years of relevant experience, or any equivalent combination of education/ experience
- High-achieving and ambitious university students looking for a transformative educational experience are welcome
- BSc/BA in Engineering, Industrial Systems, Business management or a related field, knowledge and interest to smart everything, digital transformation, IoT, cyber-physical system concepts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in at least two languages – English and mother language (corresponding to a country of residence); additional knowledge of German or Russian is a plus
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong quantitative, applied mathematics experience in multivariate calculus, statistics
- Knowledge of basic engineering, metrology, measurement standards and processes, KPI methods and its use in quality management systems and operations
- Experience in at least one programming or scripting language such as C++, R, Python or Swift
- Analytical mind and business acumen, problem-solving aptitude
- IT skills in routine use of personal computer and Internet tools in MS Windows or Linux desktop platforms used for a model development
- Willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic being self-directed and resourceful
- You are available to work varied hours (including evenings, weekends and holidays) to accommodate volume fluctuations caused by sales cycles, seasonality, emergencies, etc.
What we offer
- A dedicated team
- A cool novel ICT platform and development tools for making smart sustainable systems
- An international Internet based environment
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Real challenges and real perspectives in career and qualification growth
- Salary growth as experience accumulates, additional bonuses based on successful completion of projects
GOLEM IMS GMBH is a growing market-defining company on a mission opening new application area of intelligent sustainable systems. We help people and organizations and cities to manage and run real world processes sustainably; have holistic vision of their applications and AI-driven support for its smart management. We deal with complexity and smart everything and accelerated change in novel passionate way making a difference in the world!
Joining our team you obtain unique novel knowledge required in the new world of interlinked smart everything and experience that can enrich your life and improve well being.
GOLEM IMS GMBH is an Equal Opportunity Employer