Vacancy Job Type: Part time with fulltime perspective
Modality: Remote work
Professional requirements for the candidate:
- Profound knowledge of mathematical statistics, machine learning, applied mathematics
- Experience as a programmer C ++ or Python for at least 2 years
- Willingness to develop applications in Julia v.1.0 programming language
- Use of Intel ParallelAccelerator, QT5 for Julia, TensorFlow, MS Cognitive Toolkit, etc
- Good working knowledge of Linux, docker, bash, svn, git
- Good knowledge of English or Russian for communications and documentation
Requirements for personal qualities:
- Attentiveness, punctuality, non-contentiousness
- Ability to self-organization during remote work, planning the tasks
- Constructive and demanding work pattern to achieve high quality software products and work efficiency
- Analytical mindset, responsibility
- Development of software automation components in distributed processing system
- Design and implementation of new modules on Jilia
- Converting and optimization of some system modules from C ++ to Jilia language
- Implementing system functions using Machine Learning Frameworks Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit, TensorFlow, R Server AZURE, etc.
- SW integration with parallel processors (Edge TPU, NVIDIA, etc.)
- Writing unit tests to already existing code (with modification for testability), as well as to newly written functions.
- Close interaction with software developers
- Remote work part time upon the agreement, in full time mode: ~ 40 hours per week, ~ 160 hours per month.
- Throughout the working time to be in the chat.
- Daily working hours & task management, description of the work performed.
- Place of residence does not matter
- Working languages in the team: English, Russian