What are the steps?
1. Click on link “Register” in the upper right corner or to any link for accessing the services, e.g. “Subscribe now” presents Login or Registration form to any user which was not identified.
2. Enter basic information into your profile settings which include as follows:
- Personal data for your unique identification and securing access to your area
- Contacts for notifications about your subscriptions and events related to its implementation
- Location helping to focus presentation of information to your area of interests and provide you with correct official documents related to your subscriptions such as invoices, subscription acknowledgement, agreements, and certificates
- Secure questions to ensure your restoring access to your member area in case you forget the password (access to your member area is self-managed and if you forget your password it could be difficult to restore your access to your personal area having important subscriptions, control over your servers, etc)
- Login name and password
- Preferences for sending you messages about events related to your subscriptions, news, notifications about logins to your accounts for ensuring your control, etc.
3. Define your Portal organization by clicking “Add new organization” as subscriptions are made for the portal organzations. Once defined you can use the name of your Portal Organization for its easy management.
4. Your member area is established for you and ready for your operations and subscriptions and you become the organsation Master having absolute rights to invite / remove its Members, make subscriptions for services, manage engines and applications.
5. Subscribe to selected services and invite colleagues and partners to join your organization.
6. Registering as Partner can be made any time in the same way as making subscription for service
NEXT: REGISTER NOW