Vacancy Job Type: Part time with fulltime perspective
Modality: Remote work
Professional requirements for the candidate:
- Profound knowledge of mathematical statistics, machine learning, applied mathematics
- Experience as a programmer Julia and C++ for at least 2 years
- Experience of development Julia apps using ML frameworks MLPACK, PyChart, TensorFlow
- Good working knowledge of Linux, docker, bash, svn, git
- Good knowledge of English and Russian
Requirements for personal qualities:
- Attentiveness, punctuality, non-contentiousness
- Ability to self-organization during remote work, planning the tasks
- Constructive and demanding work pattern to achieve high quality software products and work efficiency
- Analytical mindset, responsibility
- Development of software components in distributed processing system
- Refactoring of C++ code and development of new modules in Jilia
- Implementing system functions using ML frameworks with operional use fo GPU and other ML accelerators
- Writing unit tests to already existing code (with modification for testability), as well as to newly written functions.
- Close interaction with software developers
- Remote work, part time upon the agreement.
- Daily working hours & task management, description of the work performed.
- Place of residence does not matter
- Working languages in the team: English, Russian